Thursday, January 29, 2015

Top 5 Favorite Candles

My obsession for candles has been sooo real lately and I know I'm not the only one! Thanks to the combination of my bestie (hi Emily) and Bath & Body Works having their awesome sales on candles, I am always so tempted to just blow all my money. That was a little dramatic but you get the point. 
So I thought it would be fun for me to share with you guys what my top 5 favorite candles are. They are all from Bath & Body Works too!

5. Tis the Season

4. Snowday

3.Watermelon Lemonade

2.Coconut Leaves

1. Marshmallow Fireside



All of these candles I totally recommend if you are looking for some new candles to burn around your house. 
Of course I burn these scents according to season, but who says you cant burn Marshmallow Fireside during the summer?
If you have any suggestions on candles I should try, let me know! 

Till next time
xoxo,
Alexuss 

No comments:

Post a Comment