Thursday, February 5, 2015

MAC MatchMaster Foundation Review

If you know me well enough, this should be no surprise to you that I am using a new foundation. I've always loved trying out new ones to see what I like and don't like. High-end and drugstore, I try them all.

 If you remember from a past blog post, I mentioned I was using the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation, which was amazing!

Now I've switched to a brand that I have tried everything else but their foundation, which is MAC. Lipsticks, blush's, and powders I am pretty familiar with when it comes to them, but foundation? Nope.  

So I figured why not try out the MatchMaster foundation. I heard it was perfect for oily skin (which I have) and they had a wide range of colors to choose from. 


 Going on almost a month of using it I can tell you that without a primer, the foundation will still make you a little oily BUT this foundation lasts all freaking day. 

I only have to pull out my blotting papers once a day which is a lot less than I'm used to.

One of my favorite things about this foundation is that the bottle is in pump form so its less messy and you don't have to worry about wasting product. 

Basically, I like this foundation but am I in love with it? Not really. The coverage is really good but for the price I feel that it should be able to keep me oil free all day. 

So if you are looking for a foundation with medium and build-able coverage I recommend it, and if you have oily skin, don't forget that primer!

Would I purchase it again? Yeah probably, but I have other foundations that I want to try first. 
*I was wearing the foundation in this picture. 


xoxo,
Alexuss 

No comments:

Post a Comment