Wednesday, January 14, 2015

December Glam Bag review

It's the middle of January so I think now is a good time to do my December Glam Bag review... Whats new. 
Anyways...this bag, I would have to say, this bag was a winner. It's been the first bag that I use every single product daily (except one which I'll explain) 
My only complaint is the actual bag everything came in because it wasn't as cute as the other ones but they cant please everyone I guess. 
This is what came in my bag last month:








If I had to pick one favorite though, that would be the Tarte Mascara. It separates my eyelashes just the way I like them, but when I use it with my Jordana mascara, my eyelashes are on point! 

I also really enjoyed using the Pixi Dust. I used it as a highlight but I assume you could use it as an eye shadow too. It's that one color that I think would look beautiful on all skin types. 

The NYX Lip Butter was very....buttery. I guess that's a way to describe it. Just a regular lip balm to me. The color I'm not sure I like on myself but I make it work. 

Now the one product I still haven't tried out is the Cool Way Conditioner. Only because I always forget to put it in my shower and by the time I remember I have it, I am already in the shower.
But I promise I will try it soon and give an update as to how I liked it!

My January Glam bag should be coming soon so you could probably guess the review for that one probably wont be out till February. (My birthday month!!!) Better late than never right? 

Don't forget to subscribe to Ipsy if you all have been loving these Glam Bag Reviews!

xoxo,
Alexuss 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment