Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hair Care!

Lets travel back in time a little bit where I talked about my hair, this is going to be an extension to that. Mainly about how I take care of my hair on a daily basis.

Before I continue though, after that first post I immediately got questions as to where I get my hair done. So I want to give all credit to Miss Linda at Simply You. (hi Linda) She has been doing my hair FOREVER and knows everything about my hair, so she is probably the only person I trust to do my hair.

With that being said Linda has taught me a lot of what I need to know about maintaining my hair especially with wearing weave. I have also learned a lot from YouTube and other bloggers. Thank god for them right?

First, moisture is soooo important. You never want your weave or your hair to get too dry because ladies, that's never cute. Especially when you use a lot of heat (like me). So hair oil is essential and your hairs bestie. 

I recommend products like, Its a 10 Miracle Leave in Product, Organix Coconut Milk serum, and Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold and Shine Moisture Mist. All of which are super light and never leave your hair feeling or looking super greasy
& Always try to remember to use a heat protectant when applying heat tools!
DONT overdue it with the products on your weave because you don't want to weigh down your hair.

But that's when the shampoo and conditioner come into play. I live for the Organix products so you could probably guess that's the type of shampoo and conditioner I use. 
For shampoo I use the Macadamia and conditioner I use Coconut. 

Washing your hair is important but not something that you should be doing everyday. While wearing weave I recommend once a week. 
Find a regime that fits your lifestyle and stick to it! 

Remember, its also about what you put into your body as well; drink lots of water, stick to a balanced diet, and exercise on the regular. All of that helps your natural hair stay healthy
& that's it ladies!

 How I style my hair might become a blog post in the near future so stay tuned!

But if  there is anything that I missed that you are still curious about, let me know! Always open to answering questions! 

p.s go visit Miss Linda!

xoxo,
Alexuss 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment