Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Beauty on a Budget

As much as we always want to buy that $40 foundation we see at Sephora we cant always bring ourselves to spend that much when we know there is a foundation at Target that will work just as good (maybe even better) Especially for us college students, beauty on a budget can be a struggle sometimes, but glorious when we find a product that can match that expensive one we have been eye balling forever.

So here are my favorite affordable drugstore products that I just cant get enough of!

When I did my everyday makeup blog I was using the Sephora brand foundation but since I finished that I switched to the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation. Its super lightweight but build-able. However, it might say shine free, but I still find myself being oily after a while of wearing it. But then again, that's with any foundation that I wear. I got mine from Target but CoverGirl products can be found anywhere.







My next product is also by CoverGirl. Its their Clean concealer and this is probably the best concealer that I have ever had, including high end ones. I like that it comes in a tube and has an applicator like a lip gloss which makes everything a lot easier for me. Totally recommend this one!


So enough with CoverGirl, and on with Revlon. Right now I am using the Lash Potion mascara and the formula is great and makes my eyelashes look better than any other drugstore mascara I have used. Im pretty sure I only paid $5 for it, so you cant go wrong with that!


Last, to clean all of that off my face at the end of the day, I use the Ponds makeup remover wipes and these not only smell good but they seriously get ALL of my makeup off. Eyeliner, mascara, EVERYTHING. I cannot live without these bad boys. Go get you some!




Let me know what drugstore products you all are loving at the moment!

Stay Fab,
Alexuss

No comments:

Post a Comment