Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Favorites

So in honor of fall being officially here, I of course want to share with y'all all my favorite things that I enjoy during the fall. 
I found this Fall Favorites tag on YouTube actually and I figured this would be a cute little way for you to get to know me a little better. Enjoy!


1. Favorite lip color?
MAC lipstick in Diva















2. Favorite nail polish?
Mixed Media Maroon by Finger Paints.

3.Favorite Starbucks drink?
Salted Caramel Frap













4. Favorite candle?
Marshmallow Fireside by Bath and Body Works













5.Favorite fall scarf or accessory?
I LOVEEE wearing my leopard print scarf during the fall....I think I got it from Forever 21 a few years ago but you can literally find one anywhere.


6.Haunted House, Hay Ride or Haunted Corn Maze?
I really don't like the feeling of being scared but if I had to choose I would say Haunted Corn Maze cause I actually love going to the corn maze but I don't think I've been to a Haunted one.


7.What is your favorite thing about the fall?
Being comfy and cozy of course.

8.Whats your least favorite thing about the fall?
The cold is never for me so I guess that's the only thing I don't like about the fall.

I tag YOU! yes. you, that's reading this right now. Leave comments below telling me all your favorite things during fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment