Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall Fashion

 Its starting to get a lot colder where I live now (Texas) so I think this is the perfect time for me to share some of my favorite fall clothes that I have in my closet. In the fall, my outfits consist of leggings, boots, and scarfs most of the time because its obviously the best way to stay warm and still look cute!

So my first is an essential, and that's an over-sized sweater. Every girl needs one of these that you can just throw on with some leggings and BAM! Your're ready to take on the cold! Mine is from H&M and this mustard color is perfect for fall.






Next is my favorite jacket right now and have been in love with since I got it last fall. Depending on how cold it gets in your city you might not wear something like this but I do and I would wear it everyday if i could. I believe I got it from Forever 21 but I have been seeing these style jackets everywhere.

Of course every girl has their favorite pair of boots they love and mine happened to be a Christmas present from my mom last year. (hi mommy) They match with anything I wear this time of the year and I can tell they are going to be long lasting which is always a plus.


And last, you all could probably guess I was going to mention this scarf because I mentioned it in my fall favorites blog post so yes, my leopard scarf is a must for the fall. I literally wear this scarf at least once a week and that's only because I don't want people to think I'm crazy for wearing it everyday, because trust me, I would.



Now I wanna know what you guys enjoy wearing in the colder months!

xo,
Alexuss



No comments:

Post a Comment