Wednesday, October 22, 2014

First Glam Bag REVIEW.

I finally jumped on the Glam Bag bandwagon and just got my first bag in the mail last week. I guess it wasn't much a surprise when I received it because I already knew what was going to be in my bag cause I took a little sneak peek on the Ipsy website.

Anyways, for those of you that don't know Ipsy is a subscription service that brings you a bag full of beauty goodies once a month. 

Sometimes you get full size products or just samples but its all still worth it cause most of the time it always equals to more than what you pay a month and who doesn't like getting new products every month?!

So, here's a little preview as to what I got in my October bag:





  • Albertini Warm Love Pumpkin exfoliating mask
  • Figs & Rouge hand cream
  • Indie Lee Brightening cleanser
  • Skone Cosmetics Tattooed eyeliner
  • Starlooks lip-gloss





For my first bag I have to say I wish I didn't get two facial products but the Pumpkin mask smells delish, only because the smell of pumpkin is one of my favorites. 
The lip-gloss is a really good nude color too, I think good for all skin tones. 
Hand cream is super light, smells sooo good, and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy.
The eyeliner is a little rough but I am able to work with it.
And I can honestly do without the Brightening cleaner.

 Other than that I have to say I am super excited to receive future bags and review them on my blog so stay tuned for more of these!

I recommend Ipsy to all my makeup and beauty lovers out there, its like a present to yourself every month guys!

For more info on how to start your subscription visit www.ipsy.com :)

Stay Fab,
Alexuss

No comments:

Post a Comment