Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Glam Bag Review

Its about that time for another Glam Bag review. I am a little late on this one due to Thanksgiving, which I hope everyone had a great one! But its now December and the new bag is going to come out soon so I figured its time to review the November one.

So heres a little peek at what I got:




So everything came in this cute glitter bag which you all should know glitter is my favorite color ;) really though. 

I got the Tarte Maracula Oil, Be a Bombshell Eye Base in Submissive, Jcat Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion, SeaRx Micro-Dermabraision Face & Body Scrub and the Pixie dust roll on perfume oil. 

Right away, I can already tell you my two favorite products from this bag is the eye base and the  Tarte oil, simply because those are the two that I find myself using daily

The lip paint I liked but I have only used once because its a product that I really have to take my time using because I find it sooo messy. The color looks beautiful though. The Pixie dust perfume was alright too, I wear it probably once a week but the scent doesn't really last that long. 

My only wish is that Ipsy would stop sending me two facial products because I don't even use the Micro-Dermabraision Scrub but I do have to note it smells sooo good, kinda like citrus. 

So overall, more pros than cons in this bag but I cant wait till I get my December bag!
till next time...
xoxo
Alexuss

No comments:

Post a Comment