Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December Wishlist

So I am going to start a new little series on my blog, where each month I tell you all the items that I have discovered and want to try out!
I always talk about the products that I have, but what about the ones that I haven't tried yet? So each month I will create a wishlist of things that I will be looking forward to buying in the coming month. By the way, I want to thank my girl Yari for giving me this idea, because I love it! She has a blog too, and if you're into fashion I suggest you check it out! Visit her at Yaritzasays.wordpress.com


1. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Gold




















2.NARS highlight in Albatoross





















3. Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Granite






















4. Sleek Face contour kit




















5. MAC lip pencil in Chestnut




















6. SheaMoisture Illuminating Powder in mandaly dusk


Let me know if any of you dolls have tried any of these makeup goodies and what you thought about them!
Till next time...

xoxo,
Alexuss 


No comments:

Post a Comment