Monday, August 4, 2014

July Favorites!

     Can you guys believe that its August already?! I feel like it was just yesterday I was celebrating the 4th of July and now its the 4th of August! Time really does fly...especially in the summer time when everyone is out of school. 
     But during July there were a few things I was obsessing over and each month I am going to  start sharing with y'all my monthly faves. I always love watching these videos on YouTube so I figured to start doing it on my blog. I broke it down to five different categories so its easier as well. Enjoy!


  • Favorite face product: Sephora liquid foundation
  • Favorite nail polish: Sally Hansen "Blue me Away"
  • Favorite lippe: Mac lipstick in Rebel
  • Favorite scent: Victoria's Secret Bombshell in Bloom
  • Favorite clothing item: floral skirt from Charlotte Russe
  • Random Favorite: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreos 


So there are my July faves, and I would really like to know what you guys were loving last month! Leave all comments down below!



P.S. I want to thank one of my best friends Ariel for introducing those Oreos to me, my addiction with anything involving peanut butter is real. 


Stay Glam,
 Lex



     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment