Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Everyday Makeup

     Applying makeup has always been something fun and enjoyable to me. Some girls might look at it as chore or just something that they need to do but it should never feel that way. 
     Granted, I do have my moments where my winged eyeliner doesn't come out like I want it to and it ends up frustrating me but its makeup....its not permanent, so just grab a makeup remover wipe and try again!
     There are days where I don't wear makeup because it might not be necessary for a day that I am just running errands, but the days that I do wear makeup, I pretty much use the same items. However, they are subject to change because I always try new things so this is what I am using as of right now.


Foundation: Sephora brand
Powder: Makeup Forever Duo Matte powder
Mascara: Revlon Lash Potion 
Blush: Mac's Love Thing
Highlight: Benefit's Watts Up
Eyebrows: Benefit's Gimme Brow
Eyeliner: Lorac's Front of the Line Pro




     Also, dont forget to moisturize before applying a full face of makeup!

Feel free to ask any questions and tell me which makeup products you use everyday, I am always interested in trying out new stuff :) 


Stay Glam,
Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment