Thursday, July 31, 2014

Skincare Routine!

Hello again!
     So I have officially decided that finding a good skincare routine is one of the things that a lot of us struggle with. Staying consistent with it is even harder, but consistency is your best friend when it comes to your face. Especially if you are looking to see a change in appearance, whether that be reducing breakouts, redness, pores, or you just want a overall fresh face look. I have learned to be patient but it wasn't easy because I used to be that girl that would try a different product every few weeks if I didn't see a difference. Once I discovered that most products take more than a few weeks to work, I learned to be patient.
 
My face has always been oily and believe me its never fun having to use countless amounts of blotting papers throughout the day but the products that I use take care of the job for the most part. 



     So as you can see I use two products by the brand Cetaphil and I swear by this brand. I use the face wash and I am just now starting to use their moisturizer. I have been using the face wash for about a year now, day and night. It makes my face feel squeaky clean even after wearing a full face of makeup. However if you are looking for a face wash that lathers....this wouldn't be the choice for you. I personally like that it doesn't lather too much but it just depends on what your preference is.

     The moisturizer I have only been using for a couple weeks so I am still testing it out. I do know that a little definitely goes a long way, half a pump of this stuff is all you need to cover your whole face. 

     I also use an exfoliater by St. Ives but I am warning you...it is a little harsh for daily use so once a week should be just fine!

     The stuff that you see in the orange tube is the Rapid Clear Gel by Neutrogena and its pretty much a spot treatment for breakouts and it works okay....my breakouts don't disappear by the next morning but over a couple of days they will if I apply this each night. 

     And finally my eye cream is in the jar and I know you cant see the label but its by Benefit Cosmetics and its probably my most expensive skincare product that I have (everything else comes from the drugstore) As far as if it works...well I guess we'll find out in the years to come I guess! 

    *Tips:
          1. Try to stay away from the fruity scented face washes
          2. NEVER go to bed with makeup on
          3. Wash your face every morning and night
          4. Try to clean your makeup brushes at least once a                  month

P.S. I have now put all my social media sites on my page so please follow me on those AND you can now follow me on Bloglovin which is a website that lets you keep track of all your favorite bloggers and discover new ones! cool right? Don't forget to follow me on Blogger as well so you can continue to stay updated with me and when I post :) 

Stay Glam,
Lex
 

No comments:

Post a Comment