Sunday, July 27, 2014

My First Blog Post....EVER.

Oh hey!
Welcome to my blog ladies and gents! 

Considering this is my first post...I guess this is the part where I introduce myself & all that good stuff. Sooooo long story short:
21, Texas born & raised, college student, Public Relations major.
Thats only a tad bit of me but you will get to know me more as I post more on my blog :)

Fashion & beauty have always been the two things that I am always passionate about and I initially looked into starting my own Youtube channel but blogging seemed waaaaay better. 
By the way....if you are curious, look up the Youtube channel GlitterTrio (dont make fun of us though) 

So throughout my busy schedule I plan to post on here at least twice a week to start off with because this page is still under construction & I am trying to play around with the layout to see what I like & dont. So stay patient with me, I will eventually get the hang of it.

I will try to link all my social networking sites ASAP so yall can follow me on there as well.
Stay tuned guys...this is only the beginning!

Stay Glam,
Lex



No comments:

Post a Comment